9.19.2011

up and down.



zara knit & shorts, steven boots

on saturday my husband cooked dinner for my family and we all watched the fight.  this is what i wore, all zara.  i thought i was done with lace shorts but with free shipping, and paypal as payment method it was just too easy.  this one is a little different from my other umm ten or so.  i need to list some up on ebay before it gets too cold for shorts.  and for it only being september and indian summer has yet to come, i have a pretty good amount of knits.  i have a feeling this one will be my go-to knit this fall.  oh yeah, i still need to do a post on my hair.  i'm actually considering going a couple shades darker and am deciding whether i should keep my bangs or grow them out.  tough decisions...

3 comments:

  1. simple but not boring :) lovely shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Adore the all Zara attire.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your look a lot! your knit is fabulous! <3

    la tiquismiquis
    http://tqsm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete