2.04.2011

clothes my eyes.

i really need to cover my eyes, i'm finding way too many things i want!!  i've been contemplating for a while now whether or not to get the winter kate jade cardigan but i found this black chiffon kimono for a much better price.  (the belt is removable)  urban outfitters is offering $15 off of any $75 or more purchase (code: LOVEIT) so i included this rust hat i've been wanting forever.  i didn't feel so bad about these because i had a gift card.  but then, i bookmarked this sold out romantic hippie blouse in case they re-stocked and my daughter accidentally clicked on the link today.  it actually came up in stock but with one more in my size.  i panicked to grab it and before i knew it, i went on my second shopping spree this week.  oh my...
...but how cute would all these look together???  with bells...cut-offs...leather shorts...sigh...

6 comments:

  1. aw no worries girl! def if we have a blogger meet-up we'll take pics :). and these pieces are SO beautiful. seriously though, we need to go shopping, or can you be a personal shopper for me one day ? lol, you pick out the most amazing fashion items. I adore the rust floppy hat (I've been trying to find the perfect hat for spring) and of course, the hippie blouse (I LOVE) and chiffon kimono (beeautiful). Love these posts, continue doing them? :).
    & have a lovely weekend girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hat is soooo cute!!! love its color :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SOOOO pretty!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that hat!

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stuff! I have been eyeing that blouse too! The detail is gorgeous.. but it's not easy for me to spend 80 on a blouse!
    Do u know what brand it is? I found it on NastyGal but
    I couldn't figure out the brand to try to hunt for a cheaper
    price! Sigh* hehe

    ReplyDelete