10.02.2010

wild.




my sister and i did a little shopping in the city today and i have to do some edits on my previous posts because some of the f21 things i posted did not look as great in person. anyway, after the city we went to oakland and had lunch at barney's. i had a burger and sweet potato fries. i went home and then left again to go to six flags with the family. we met up with my brother in law and his family. it was so much fun with them. it was also 'fright fest' so we stayed there a little later than usual.

it's been a very busy but exciting weekend so far. chictopia made me a style icon this month and i'm so thrilled about it! i wanted to thank everyone who commented, voted and added me as one of their favorites. i'm immensely flattered and i feel it's an honor to be among the super stylish and inspiring icons!!!

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!! and big congrats on style icon! you've always been such an inspiring icon to me :). now following your blog here and on blog lovin <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely! Your hair looks lovely!

    Congrats on Chictopia!!! :)


    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete