8.10.2010

it needs smoke.








i usually don't do smokey eyes but i decided i'd try it today and i actually like it a lot. an outfit like this needs a little more because it's so casual and the smokey eye and chainmail bracelet were the perfect hints of glam or edge or whatever so great.

this jacket has to be one of the oldest things in my closet. i literally lived in this ten years ago and putting it on especially with my haircolor gives me nostalgia. this jacket cost me $100 and shelling out that much then meant i was going to die if i didn't have it lol. i used to have highlighted wavy hair and i loved the look of 'dirty denim' with blonde hair ??? lol but hey, that was TEN years ago.

9 comments:

  1. love the denim jacket! i have been in need of one sooo bad. And to think that I had one from years ago and got rid of it! NEVER again :(
    xoxo
    ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh girl
    great job
    you made such a nice style

    love.
    Etinology

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeousss!!!

    xxx

    http://amaturecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh i love your hair :D


    http://carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes! I wanted to get those in grey, but couldn't justify owning another pair of wedges :( they look great on you though and they match your hair (which, btw is growing out quite nicely!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute casual look! Im hating my self for selling the most comfy denim jacket I wore a lot in 01-02!
    Mary Roks rock on you! Tried those on this wknd. in like a sand color but I could hardly stand haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great style,dear! really like your shoes<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great Outfit♥

    ReplyDelete