5.20.2010

my summer.



this is what my summer is going to consist of. i always loved everything about this picture of nicole, the hair and the outfit. i believe this was back in 2007 when high-waists made a big comeback. i remember wearing mine around the city even, where anything goes and still getting stared at. i thought i was going to have to replace all my skinnies for high-waists like how i replaced all my flares for skinnies in 2005/2006. anyway, i just ordered these shorts that look very similar to nicole's sass & bides and i have a few things in my closet waiting for its arrival. of course there are tank tops i will tuck into the shorts but i love the silhouette of a shorter babydoll with these shorts. like the printed tank above or the bed jacket to be worn over a tucked in tank. sooo so cute! i cannot forget my round frame sunnies and wooden heeled clogs!
what are some of your summer looks this year? i want to know! :)

1 comment:

  1. In Barcelona untill spoct to arrive the summer because the weather its crazy too, in my home sudenly wear short slizes and i have a coll or wear t-shirt o wear my jaket owersize and palestin (I dont know how say in english).
    If you want to see my clates and claset visti my page from flickr.
    www.flickr.com/photos/garon42
    see you soon.

    ReplyDelete