4.15.2010

in my head.



sooo...i am really excited. i just ordered another pair of jc's and while i await its arrival, i have already been playing dress-up with them...in my head :) i have this erin wasson for rvca top i got a month ago that i haven't worn yet so i'm excited about that too. i imagine the shoes with the rvca top and a pair of cut-off jean shorts. i also have a bunch of other springy tops i haven't worn yet that would def go with the shoes...they were just waiting for pkatforms! i had been on a hunt for comfy platforms that i can wear around my kids...so not too high and more casual. i've always seen these on urbanoutfitters.com but never considered them because of the cork. but when they featured these on a model modelling jeans, i totally changed my mind. what won me is the laced up strap around the ankle, it makes it such a sweet and chic shoe. someone reviewed the shoe and said the cork is darker in person. ahhhh...i cannot wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment